Project Manager (12-month FTC) – Networked London Agency
Project Manager (12-month FTC) – Networked London Agency – £32k
Central London destination agency seeks talented Project Manager for 12-month fixed-term contract on an exciting FMCG account.
There is a strong possibility this role will extend beyond 12 months.
This multi-award-winning agency is one of the UK’s leaders in customer engagement marketing.
Its London arm is the biggest office in a worldwide network of 67 agencies, but it has the feel and attitude of a smaller shop despite being able to draw on an enviable pool of talent.
Regularly named as one of Campaign’s best places to work, this agency really cares about its people.
This FMCG client is one of the agency’s largest digital accounts, dedicated to driving trial of its products via their websites.
The Project Manager role
Reporting into a Group Account Director, you will lead the day-to-day execution and deployment of brand and programme initiatives using each platform’s website functionalities and CRM tools.
You will be an integral part of the client service and Project Manager function of the account. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with plenty of variety.
The day-to-day focuses on development and execution of a large volume of digital assets, as well as newsletter and solus emails for the programmes.
There are also opportunities to get involved in more strategic projects across popular FMCG brands, working alongside the client leadership, data, planning and creative teams.
- Working with the project management and client leadership team in the delivery of brand activity and CRM emails
- Managing the delivery of branded content from concept stage through to design, including build and QA (e.g digital banners, brand landing pages, engagement mechanics, emails and newsletters)
- Trafficking creative work through the agency, liaising with all internal departments including Client Service, Data, Creative and Tech as well as key stakeholders
- Briefing creative, design and production teams and owning internal resource processes
- Defining email schedules and managing the email production to ensure agreed timelines are met
- Managing CMS briefs and tickets (e.g staging links, online content creation etc.) through JIRA
- Managing technical issues and bug fixes on the platforms
- Managing stock image purchases
- A sound understanding of eCRM, content strategy and production processes
- Writing project outlines for client sign-off and producing accurate cost estimates
- Writing effective briefs
- Tracking and proofing creative amends of artwork
- Managing and prioritising workload under pressure across various workstreams
- Ideally have experience of JIRA
- Can write clear and concise briefs
- Are experienced in email production
- Have a technical understanding of content and website management and the ability to troubleshoot
- Understand CMS; publishing content experience is beneficial
- Take ownership of projects, ensure relevant parties are kept up to speed
- Have a keen eye for detail, are a great team player, proactive and well-organised
- Are adaptable, open to change and want to learn new things
Salary and benefits
To £32k plus great benefits including 25 days’ holiday
This is a rare role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Project managers with great email marketing and eCRM skills, please get in touch.