Campaign Manager (Client-side) / Senior Account Manager – London
Campaign Manager (Client-side) / Senior Account Manager – London – To £42k
Senior Account Managers, if you’ve ever thought of crossing over to the client side then this is a unique chance to try before you buy.
In this dual client and agency-side role you’ll be employed by an agency but performing client-side duties – the best of both worlds.
Initially a 12-month fixed-term contract, there’s a strong possibility the role will extend beyond that.
The Campaign Manager role
You will be developing highly targeted, multichannel standalone retention campaigns and programmes, predominantly for email, SMS and MMS.
As Campaign Manager you will co-ordinate with multiple stakeholders, briefing agencies and the data fulfilment team, and support management of the end-to-end campaign process.
Skills and experience
- Five or more years in customer comms or campaign management. Strong understanding of email, customer journey creation and data
- Proven Senior Account Management / Project Management in a mix of end-to-end marcoms campaigns
- The curiosity to address challenges through the creative use of direct marketing
- A strong digital and direct marketing skill set, ideally with CRM experience
- A strong team player with a track record of working cross-functionally and building good relationships with other teams
- Understanding the full marketing mix including both online and offline media channels
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, with a strong eye for detail
- The ability to thrive in a fast-moving, highly changeable environment
- University degree or marketing / media qualification
Your typical week
- You will be employed by the agency (thus receiving all agency benefits), operating out of their offices two days per week, but you will be working for the client, reporting into one of their staff
- Your typical week will be: Monday and Friday at the agency; Tuesday at the client’s offices, Wednesday and Thursday at all-agency workshops
- You will also be strategically involved and help implement strategic plans
- You should be adept at managing stakeholders and providing solutions
Salary and benefits
To £42k dependent on experience.
This is a 12-month maternity cover role but there is a possibility it will extend beyond that.
You will receive a contributory pension, health cover, on-going training, plus a day off on your birthday and a paid sabbatical to learn a new skill. Health is taken seriously with free fresh fruit and a running club.
Experienced Campaign Managers or Senior Account Managers looking for client-side experience, please get in touch to find out more.