Hybrid Account Manager - integrated / direct response
ACCOUNT MANAGER opening at an in-house creative and production agency for a well known UK entertainment brand.
This client is based at state of the art offices in West London and have formed an agency of over 100 people, including a large creative and copywriting team, digital developers, print artworkers etc
They deliver creative work across all below-the-line media, including OOH, email, digital, press, print and social. Plus some TV and radio too.
They strive to develop the best possible work that pulls the best response and have built a close relationship with the internal marketing departments, taking creative briefs directly, or working closely with other external agencies to deliver certain campaigns.
This role would suit a hybrid project manager who can manage (end to end) a volume of deliverables, often at a fast pace. Someone with a passion for TV and/ or sports would be a huge bonus.
You’ll be the day to day contact with the brands internal marketers. As well as the clients, you’ll need to build strong relationships with suppliers, external partners, and the whole account team.
You’ll manage campaigns from brief to completion. You’ll be writing and reviewing creative briefs, managing creative work through the studio and ensuring efficient, accurate and timely delivery of campaigns. You’ll want the creative work to be the best it can be.
You’ll become an expert on processes, capacity and timelines, and will need to demonstrate this expertise in your day to day.
You’ll ensure high quality standards in all deliverables.
You’ll support the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
You’ll proactively seek opportunities to drive the client’s business forward, as well as ways to increase your knowledge, skills and abilities.
You’ll support junior members of the team with their training and development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting
• Excellent people, organisational and analytical skills.
• Pragmatic problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and execute effective solutions.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Proactive approach to drive improvement to the creative work and the delivery of campaigns.
• Works well under pressure in a busy team environment.
• Creates strong and effective internal and external partnerships and collaborates across the business.
• Able to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work and to meet agreed deadlines.
• Understanding and experience of data driven creative – how personalised comms work with creative concept
• Account management experience in a creative agency or client marketing team, having worked on digital, email and press channels/integrated campaigns
• Creative brief writing
• Critiquing of creative work
• Client management
• Team management/mentoring
• Ability to schedule and project manage campaigns from concept to delivery