Content marketing copywriter
CIPHR is a rapidly expanding, innovative, UK based tech company who provide online (SaaS) HR systems and solutions to help organisations attract, engage, manage and retain their workforce more effectively.
CIPHR’s mission is to be a strategic partner in the delivery of software and services, to unlock the true value of people-related data. We work hard to meet client demands through software, outsourcing, data management, and new forms of knowledge-based services.
With ambitious growth plans, and working in a rapidly changing and developing market, we are looking for extraordinary and talented people that will implement creative and innovative ideas and solutions.
We want to continue to expand our growing workforce with creative professionals who can add value and originality to our teams. Employees need to be dedicated to providing top-quality services and have the ability to develop a wide understanding of key HR issues and what CIPHR does to resolve them.
A fantastic opportunity for a high-performing content marketing copywriter has arisen in our ambitious marketing team, which is central to achieving CIPHR’s growth strategy. You’ll be a great communicator and enjoy creating clear, concise, compelling and creative content for a range of purposes, audiences and mediums to a high standard.
You’ll also be proactive in developing new ideas, and create engaging, informative, and interesting content in a variety of formats that will not only help CIPHR sell more to prospects and customers but also establish itself as a leading authority on HR technology and trends in the UK market.
- Create marketing collateral such as brochure and website copy, email promotions and newsletters, social media adverts, presentations, and product information
- Social media and online community management, including creating and scheduling posts and engaging with HR professionals online, with the goal of increasing engagement with CIPHR through social media
- Write articles for CIPHR’s blog about key industry themes and topics that are closely related to our products. You’ll do this by researching content, identifying and interviewing relevant experts where necessary, and writing up your findings
- Engage with members of the HR community, including stakeholders at CIPHR partner vendors, to cultivate relationships and create a network of guest authors for CIPHR’s blog
- Interview CIPHR clients to create testimonials, Q&A interviews and case studies, including working with a freelance video production team to record video interviews
- Assist with media relations, including coordinating press releases and drafting comment on behalf of senior CIPHR staff
- Help to organise webinars with clients, prospects, industry experts, partner companies and CIPHR employees on a variety of topics
- Help to ensure the consistency and accuracy of all CIPHR internal and external communications
- Identify, develop and execute new ideas for CIPHR’s ongoing content marketing strategy
- Demonstrable experience in a business-to-business (B2B) marketing, copywriting or editorial environment
- Excellent grasp of spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Experience using social media to engage with an audience and distribute marketing content
- Ideally have experience of using Adobe Photoshop for basic graphic editing, and of working with content management systems