GLOBAL DESIGN MANAGER - FMCG
Global Design Manager wanted by leading FMCG brand based in West London.
This global FMCG organisation are expanding their design and brand experience strategic global team with an in-house design function to drive agility and insurgent design.
This role champions and promotes design excellence to deliver an engaging and impactful visual experience of the brand across consumer touch points and over time.
As the Global Brand Experience In-House Design Lead, you are responsible for bringing the creative brand experience strategy to life delivering outstanding designs for E-commerce, branded websites, apps and the digital channels specifically. In the role you lead all aspects from creative conceptualisation to master design delivery. You will work with the Global Brand Experience & Design Category Managers, Global Marketing team and the Design Director within the global HQ
Role responsiblites :
· Delivery of design excellence on the organisation's various brands
· Developing product concepts for new brands including their visual language
· Creation of online brand experience design guidelines and templates
· Ad hoc design requests
Skills & Experience required:
· A graphic designer by education with some digital knowledge
· Excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
· Demonstrated versatility in applying design skills to different assignments: new brand launch, NPD/EPD projects, concepts, websites, apps and brand experience design guidelines.
· The ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects at the same time.
· A team player with strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external contacts.
· Strong design problem solving and analytical skills.
· Knowing how to transform design briefs into high quality, engaging creative.
Other Personal Attributes:
· In line with the company's core values, the candidate will be achievement focused and able to work in a direct and often pressurised environment. Entrepreneurial skills in terms of innovation and problem solving are key along with tenacity, tough-mindedness and ability to influence and demonstrate strong team working abilities and commitment
Note: This is a 12 month contract with possibly to extend or convert to a Full time role
Salary: 50k-65k depedant on experience + benefits
To register an interest please email your portfolio and cv to email@example.com