Communications and PR Officer
Are you a communications or marketing professional looking for your next challenge? Are you passionate about the environment, social and community issues?
If so, then our client would like you hear from you. They are recruiting a Communications & PR Officer to join their busy Marketing and Communications Team.
Communications & PR Officer
Location: Flexible working across all the organisation's offices in Waterloo, Hackney & Islington
Contract: 12 Months Fixed Term
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: circa £23,000
Ideally you will have a minimum of two years of experience in a similar role and some experience in the charity or private sector.
They are looking for:
- Strong interpersonal and project management skills and ability to lead on a set of projects
- Experience writing and delivering communications plans
- Ability to identify and communicate compelling stories to target audiences through a variety of mediums. You’ll be required to build relationships with and pitch stories to journalists, project partners and other stakeholders regularly.
- Ability to produce material for digital and print
- Strong copywriting skills
- Experience in events management is desirable
- Graphic design skills using InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop is desirable
- Driven, a quick learner and able to work independently at times and manage your workload around tight deadlines.
- Interest in helping London’s vulnerable communities through environmental and social programmes.
Closing date for applications: Midday, Monday 1 July 2019
Interview Date: 12 July 2019
To find out more information, please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
No agencies please