Freelance & Contract PR F1 Recruitment
The freelance and contracts team at f1 recruitment are constantly taking on exciting briefs from a roster of blue chip clients, both agency and in house. We’re always on the lookout for high-calibre candidates who are available immediately or in the near future.
We’re recruiting from Account Executive to Director level; Please see below for a taste of our current live roles:
- Freelance AD working on the CPG team of an integrated agency on global brands, combination of B2B and B2C experience - ASAP, rolling contract, ~£250/day
- Freelance AM/SAM B2B Tech working on huge brands in the tech space, starting ASAP, rolling contract, ~£220/day
- Freelance SAE/JAM Consumer Lifestyle working on a variety of general clients - ASAP, rolling contract, ~£200/day
- Freelance Agency secondment In house to key client, SAE/AM level, need someone who can write well (media stuff as well as blogs for client's channel and social posts), and who can field media enquiries - ASAP, one month contract, ~£200/day
Freelance PR SAM/AD working on global Drinks (Spirits) brand, supporting for 2 months on a UK launch, stakeholder management, sell in experience to drinks/lifestyle contacts, writing press release - ASAP, ~£250/day
- Temp to Perm PR SAE/AM Consumer Lifestyle on two huge tech accounts, Gen Z Youth Experience required - ASAP, ~£32,000 pro rata
- PLUS more general freelance roles working on a variety of both consumer and corporate clients within lifestyle/sponsorship/food+drink/retail/beauty/travel/energy+industrial
Agency experience is required for all of the above. If any of the above roles sound appealing, please do not hesitate to get in touch; and if none are quite the right level, then still feel free to drop us a line as we get new roles in daily, and are always happy to have a chat.
Read our blog to find out more about the current market and why we’ve seen a sharp uplift in demand from our agency and in-house clients for Marketing and PR professionals at all levels on a temporary or fixed term contract basis: https://www.f1recruitment.com/dramatic-increase-trend-hire-freelancers-contract-workers/