Account Manager - Business information and SAAS - Food and Beverage Sector - Hertfordshire
£35,000 - £40,000
Imagine if you could pay a subscription to a CRM system with all of the client contacts and company information already loaded. It would be quite the competitive advantage wouldn't it?
This company offers its clients that level of insight, and a whole lot more.
Set up 12 years ago to provide a user friendly, complete CRM Solution for the food and beverage sector, this company have grown through word of mouth to 20 people made up of data analysts, developers, researchers, account managers and customer support.
They already work with some of the biggest brands in the world and it won't be long before they bring on the majority of the big FMCG businesses, such is the quality of their product, it's a "no brainer".
They exist to help their clients sell more effectively to the ON TRADE and CONVENIENCE sectors. They do this by combining high-quality outlet data with a complete customer and prospect information system in one easy solution.
What's the job?
Given the fact that they keep winning these massive (subscription based) contracts, they need to bring in some new faces to their bright, friendly team. That's where you come in…
You'll likely have worked within the FMCG or On Trade sector in some capacity, ideally as a client services exec/manager or field sales person, perhaps for a field marketing agency.
Useful attributes are:
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent account management and negotiation skills
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills
- Good planning and organisational skills, able to manage a customer portfolio effectively
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good IT, budget and report writing skills
- Experience of working with a large cloud-based CRM system.
What's in it for you?
This company is growing quickly, and you can be part of their success. You will be given a lot of autonomy and receive excellent training/support on the product
You can expect to receive
- A generous salary of £35,000 - £40,000
- A discretionary bonus
- Flexible working arrangements that you associate with a small business
- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays and closed over Christmas
- 5% contributory pension
- Plenty of company funded days/nights out.
Please apply now or contact 01844 355797