3 days left
Strategist (Social, Content and Brand)
Opening for a strategist with a couple of years agency experience under their belt to join a network agency as their social and content specialist, and stretch their strategic muscle developing their brand and integrated planning skills too.
- A strategic thinker who understands brand and advertising but has a deep knowledge of social and content
- Hands-on experience developing social creative assets and always looking for ways to optimise assets to improve social performance
- Up-to-speed on latest developments in social: formats, techniques, measurement, trends, etc.
- Experience in writing and delivering strategic frameworks and presentations to senior clients, e.g. showing how social strategy ladders up to brand strategy
- Knowledge of how to identify influencers and develop great content with them
- Skilled in use of social listening and measurement tools
- An interest in automotive is useful, as is European as well as domestic experience
In this role you'll be working across across several brands and closely with media, creative, tech and client all under one roof. A bonus with having media on site is being able to work really closely with Facebook, Youtube etc to develop strategies. Whilst you'll be the social and content expert on the team, there's appetite to bring you into brand planning projects so lots of room to grow as a planner.
You'll get to be part of multi agency network planning team, learning from some of the top industry planning talent in agencies. This agency is known for its disruptive and category challenging creativity and you'll be working on some brilliant award winning brands.
Super career opportunity for an ambitious planner.
Apply for Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly