Senior Planner (ATL&BTL)
Senior Planner, Fixed Term Maternity Leave Contract
Super interesting FTC contract for a Senior Planner at an Independent Creative Agency that specialises in people first brand, social and experiential communications under pinned by research and marketing theory, to unlock new ways into growth through NPD, re-positioning, re-connecting and creating more effective ideas and content.
You'll need to be a Senior Planner who is comfortable adopting the agency's highly successful bespoke framework for planning and be able to use this to open up more project opportunities. You'll be working on the fastest growing client in the agency – with some really interesting projects and opportunities, from taking them into the European market to annual brand planning. You'll also have ownership of other smaller entrepreneurial, independently owned, rapid growth challenger brands.
The role requires a proven ability for flexible cross-channel thinking as you will be solving brand and communications briefs across a variety of channels e.g. brand content, social and experiential. You will be joining a team of strategic, social and data planners and will report into the Planning Director.
Super interesting client who wants a partner to take their portfolio of brands to the next level which
- Significant strategic planning in an agency (likely to be 6+ years)
- Understanding of, passion for and experience in behavioural economics and its application within marketing and communications
- Multi-channel experience (ATL & BTL)
- Experience leading mid- to long-term research projects with clients from opportunity scoping, research proposal development, internal sell-in, to management and analysis of research
- Entrepreneurial track record growing client business by opening up opportunities to make a tangible difference to a brand / business
Full time salary £50-52K.
Unfortunately due to high volumes of applications we can only guarantee to respond if your experience meets the role criteria. UK creative agency experience is required as well as the right to work in the UK.