Production Manager (Projects, Budgets, Production Process)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a content creative agency based in London.
Our client are a dedicated team of creatives and account managers, delivering social strategy and tailored distribution services.
About the role
You will look after a core set of clients and projects working closely with the Live content team and Managing Director.
You will be experienced and confident in heading up a department, providing support and guidance where necessary. Experience in the running of projects and the finances involved in production work is essential.
You will manage quoting, checking the status and resourcing.
This is an amazing role for someone wanting to develop within the role and help shape the operational function of the business.
- Experience in production management
- Experience in project budgets and finances
- Leading staff through the development of projects
- An exceptional communicator
- Oversee all existing production jobs within the company, delegating and ensuring each is being managed through each part of the production process and deadlines and budgets are being met.
- Oversight of all pending jobs and current quotes to ensure they are properly resourced when signed off.
- Account Management.
- Management of Production Coordinators throughout each stage of projects, including budget sign off, troubleshooting of any issues, logging production spending.
- Working with production team to communicate project management.
- Management of online schedules and calendars, resourcing kit and crews where appropriate.
- Understanding of the production process.
- Work with account directors and finance teams to raise job numbers and ensure the logging of all jobs onto appropriate systems.
- Working alongside account directors and finance teams.
- Responsible for purchase orders for all suppliers and the troubleshooting of any issues that might arise.
- Working with accounts payable.
- Responsible for the management of budget system, SmartSheet, ensuring running costs are accurately inputted against current job numbers and all new confirmed jobs are added with budgets and expected costs.
- Monthly production reporting
Please apply for a detailed job description
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.