Our client is a small hands-on strategic and creative advertising agency specialising in the retail, travel, health, beauty & lifestyle sectors and are looking for an Account Manager to join their studio in central London.
You could be an Account Executive who’s ready for the next step in their career or an Account Manager with limited client opportunities at a larger agency. The ideal candidate would be someone who is happy at Manager level with 1 > 2 years’ experience.
As an Account Manager you’ll be assisting with the quick turnarounds of creative design projects within the studio, making sure the team deliver all projects to the highest standard, on time, to brief and within budget. You’ll be working closely with all parts of the business including strategy & insight, design, artworking and digital design teams to provide immaculate project management support across all projects.
Our client has recently moved to a more project-based focus, so the range of client work is extremely varied with not just one retained client. The discipline ranges from TVCs and film/ content to digital campaigns, in-store POS schemes, print advertising, radio to big strategic campaign ideas. Keeping clients happy will be a key part of the role, which will mean providing contact reports throughout the project timelines and more importantly building great working relationships.
You will be part of a small team in a relaxed and supportive but challenging environment. You’ll have the guidance and experience of a senior management team to help you, so this would be a great place for someone who isn’t afraid of hard work and responsibility.
Through-the-line experience would be beneficial to have but advertising and creative project management is essential for this role.
The role consists of:
- Briefing other team members and leading project meetings. Seeing out a project from start to finish.
- Delivering effective and uniquely creative projects on time, within budget and on brief
- Sharing project information with other team members, making sure all lines of communication are clear and effective.
- Have clear communication with clients all throughout an entire live project to ensure it stays on track and ultimately tackles the brief in the best way possible
- Work alongside the creative and other teams to ensure the creative visual solution meets the brief
- Work with budgets and create estimates and proposals
If you have solid Account Management experience, particularly within the health, beauty, travel or retail sectors then we would love to hear from you.
Please apply with your CV as soon as you can in order to be considered for the role.