Digital/Services Product Manager
1 day left
Digital/Services Product Manager - £35,000 + Bonus - Milton Keynes
The opportunity has arisen for a Digital/Services led Product Manager to join this well-established business services organisation in Milton Keynes where they consider their people to be a big deal! Making sure everyone has a safe and fun working environment and the right opportunities to develop, is top of their priority list!
As part of Product you'll be in a team who are integral to the business strategy, delivering the best & most competitive products in the market. You'll be responsible for driving the roadmap for your products, developing new and existing features and ensuring it is in line with the business strategy.
- Take overall responsibility for the Product Development Process and success of your product
- Work with other stakeholders to define the product roadmap for the aligned products and services
- Scope and define product features
- Meet regularly with all stakeholders including product developers, marketing, operations, finance and segment heads
- Create pre-proposal documents
- Administer business cases and detailed functional specification for development
- Determine specifications, production timetables, pricing and time-integrated plans for product introduction
- Inspire and enthuse colleagues and users of the product
- Liaise with the Product Marketing team to maintain an understanding of factors influencing your products users and market conditions
- Provide support for marketing campaigns and operational product information where appropriate
The role sits within an extremely collaborative team who all enjoy working together across projects. This business is ALL about their people! Inspiring and rewarding success and encouraging a happy workforce is a big part of what they do.
You will have previous proven experience of managing multiple products from a digital product/services background and experience of roadmap ownership and delivery of key features and milestones.
This is a fast paced and demanding role but it's not all work! Break out spaces, a stocked kitchen, sofas, TV and social activities are all part and parcel.
This role will also potentially consider Product Executive or Assistant Product Manager looking for the next step in their career.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.
Apply for Digital/Services Product Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly