Digital Marketing & Web Optimisation Specialist
5 days left
Our client is looking for a digital marketing specialist. Someone who understands how websites can deliver the most relevant, personalised experience to each visitor. A digital expert with practical knowhow of technical concepts and terminology, analytics and testing. Someone with at least two years’ experience in a similar role, and the ambition to broaden their skills and knowledge.
Our client is a leading Martech business that specialises in digital personalisation within the B2B environment. With their award-winning SaaS technology, they can personalise any B2B website, ensuring content is tailored to its audience and delivers superior return on engagement.
Established only three years ago this business has taken the market by storm and is working with some of the biggest brands in the world, delivering unbelieve results for their clients.
Its due to this rapid success that our client is now seeking a confident Digital Marketing Specialist with experience in website design and conversion rate optimisation, to join the digital team and be the lynch pin between the client and the strategy team.
The successful Digital Marketing Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager will take a lead role in advising and guiding clients to success, acting as an internal consultant for the wide-ranging customer base.
You will be able to take technical website concepts and terminology, articulating into digestible business messages, in language relevant to each client’s industry. An ability to understand the website strategy and goals of each client will be essential, and experience of working with websites across a variety of sectors will be advantageous.
To give you a snapshot of some of the key skills required please see below:
- Experience of working in the field of digital marketing, website design and conversion rate optimisation
- Solid understanding of conversion rate optimisation and website personalisation
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Moz etc)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Experience of working with clients, managing expectations and working to deadlines and deliverables
- Experience of presenting face to face and in written form to senior stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a key influencer within an organisation that’s exploding over the sector. Therefore, you could be early in your career or someone who is already at Digital Marketing Manager level.
Our client offers a broad salary banding, so not to alienate all levels of talent, between £25-35k plus bonus and benefits.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, by applying below. Once we’ve had a chance to speak, I’ll be able to divulge a lot more information.
Apply for Digital Marketing & Web Optimisation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly