Senior Strategist - Independent Global Design, Brand & Innovation Agency
This independent global brand design & innovation agency, where culture and collaboration are championed, seek a mature Senior Strategist with experience of FMCG/consumer to join their friendly and inspiring team. With worldwide offices, they work closely together to offer insights, strategy, creativity and innovation that extend across all touch-points of the branding spectrum. Their client base includes a broad range of FTSE 100 Global FMCG consumer goods brands within luxury, health & wellbeing, sustainability, lifestyle and services.
As a senior strategist, you will lead teams day-to-day in identifying opportunity, structuring approach and inspiring new thinking. You combine elements of right- and left-brain thinking and approach challenges both critically and creatively. There is an emphasis on trends and a real interested in consumers and how they behave is key, as is a firm grasp of brand and design strategy fundamentals.
This role would suit an insatiably curious, creatively minded Senior Strategist who can bring focus, clarity and simplicity to the challenging decisions brands and businesses face. Comfortable working independently, you are able to spot and develop opportunities and create a positive and lasting impression for clients - a self-starter who is confident, calm and articulate.
Key requirements & responsibilities:
- Use your analytical skills to uncover opportunities and illuminate a path forward for the team and client
- Plan and lead strategy and innovation workshops
- Use and/or design research to deliver interesting and effective ways to engage with stakeholders
- Develop insights which are original, thought-provoking and inspire ideas
- Craft and deliver presentations that will provoke and influence clients
- Immerse, audit, sense and learn to identify trends, themes and inspiring opportunity areas to feed into the creative process
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to bring thinking to life in compelling and inspirational ways, across channel
- Be an integral part of pitch teams, new business content development and fresh approaches across categories
- Superior ability to write and present
This independent agency has a trust-based, open and flexible working culture where self-starters with a strong work ethic can thrive and are given the freedom to do their best work – you won’t be boxed in! They really do live this not just say it. Since they were founded, change has been a constant, but their optimism and readiness for the future keep them committed to their values of curiosity, freedom, respect, integrity and play. Please forward your details immediately to Ann Sharman firstname.lastname@example.org.