HR Advisor - Operations
3 days left
At Ogilvy we make brands matter. We make them matter for years, for quarters and for right now.
Some marketeers and commentators believe brands no longer matter in the era of more channel fragmentation, micro-targeting, technology, and perfect data. But we believe that brands have never mattered more as beacons of trust and identity for consumers.
We are a team of brilliant, creative problem-solvers who believe there’s nothing we can’t achieve together, for our clients and for each other.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your current HR generalist experience as you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of all HR systems data, continuous process improvement to ensure compliance and efficiency as well as being a key driver in HR transformation projects.
Our ideal candidate will have significant HR operations and project support experience at the individual contributor level. You have proven experience in fast paced environments with a strong focus on employee experience. You will possess both strong technical and consulting skills.
- Ensure the overall quality of data across all HR systems;
- Ensure all worker documentation is available and compliant;
- Monitor resolution and turnaround time for all HR operations’ transactions;
- Drive continuous process improvements, leveraging technology where possible;
- Provide regular reporting to support HR Operations activities;
- Ensure that all files are ready in time for the monthly payroll cut off;
- Own the background check process;
- Be the HR Operations contact for HR team members
- Ensure that the required controls are embedded into HR Operations processes;
- Monitor compliance with internal and external requirements;
- Conduct regular audit checks to ensure data and processes are compliant;
- Support the wider HR function across the compliance calendar.
- Provide overall project management support for HR Operations;
- Support systems improvements and automation;
- Map current state and future state process and data workflows;
- Supporting readiness for employee and manager self service.
Experience & Skills Required
- Experience with HR systems, Excel and Visio desired;
- A self-starter, with a strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit;
- High energy, positive, team player;
- Strong sense of integrity, drive, and accountability;
- Strong analytical and organisational abilities;
- Partner to the business with the ability to influence, problem solve and interpret needs
- Articulate and confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
At the heart of everything we do are our core values, our DNA, those beliefs that make us part of Ogilvy.
We have a set of five values that we expect everybody in the agency to sign up to. It’s not a set of rules, but it is a set of beliefs about how we go about our daily lives that we think helps set expectations of the kind of partners we look for.
We are never satisfied
Just try it
Everyone matters, embrace difference
Put creativity first
Care about every detail
Apply for HR Advisor - Operations
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly