Head of Design
5 days left
Head of Design, Central London - Up to £60k DOE plus benefits
This top independent integrated creative agency are on the lookout for a new Head of Design looking for an opportunity to head up a very talented studio. This Head of Design will be accountable for the management of creative output across a vast range of channels including digital, brand and print, as well as leading and stimulating creative design excellence from the wider studio team.
As Head of Design you will be responsible for:
- Taking a lead role in advocating creativity and the craft of design within the agency
- Refining concepts and ideas to meet the constraints of cost and time
- Challenging and motivating the design team to yield excellent, inventive concepts and designs
This Head of Design will also be accountable for:
- Continuously improving the design team’s capabilities
- Defining roles to strengthen the team as it changes/ grows
This Head of Design will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the usual Adobe suite of software
- Ability to lead design projects from concept to completion
- Ability to supervise and develop employees
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Previous experience in an agency environment is essential
With everything from a social club, to free fruit, free breakfast on a Monday, Friday drinks trolley, through to coming in late/leaving early on your birthday and getting additional time off to participate in charity work, there are an abundance of reasons to join this rapidly growing agency.
If this sounds like your kind of Head of Design role for you, please do get in touch with us, quoting job reference SS449f.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Head of Design
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly