Account Director - luxury branding and communications
Super role for a confident and experienced account director with a passion for creative work and luxury output.
This agency specialises in the luxury sector and prides itself on producing high quality, crafted creative. The offer is mixed, providing branding, print, digital, video and animation. The team have a reputation for excellent creative and work with a variety of big names in the luxury space across a variety of sectors including property, automotive, retail and the arts. The team are friendly and collaborative and have a passion for what they do. The agency is based in central London.
Account Director – The Role
The team are now looking for a hands-on account director to join the team to support the CSD and manage some of the agency's key clients. They're looking for someone with flair and charisma; someone who enjoys forging strong client relationships and thrives in an independent team. This person will still need to be hands on, so a passion for fabulous creative is key.
They are looking for someone with the following criteria -
- To have a passion and drive to go the extra mile for their clients
- Someone with experience of forging and developing strong long term relationships with senior level clients; someone confident presenting and persuading and who enjoys this aspect
- Someone positive, collaborative and ready to fit into the team culture at the agency
- Someone hands-on and hardworking, not afraid to roll up their sleeves
- Proven ability to create and drive senior level client relationships
- Entrepreneurial; someone who enjoys working in a small to medium team
- Someone with experience of management - and importantly, someone who enjoys this aspect
- Strong brand, design and communications understanding and knowledge of success factors
- Solid digital understanding and experience
- Proven track record of leading and winning pitches
- Team player – with a collaborative approach
This is a great opportunity with such a wonderful client list. If you have what it takes - or you know someone who does - please do get in touch!