Team Assistant - Resource & HR
At Ogilvy we make brands matter. We make them matter for years, for quarters and for right now.
Some marketeers and commentators believe brands no longer matter in the era of more channel fragmentation, micro-targeting, technology, and perfect data. But we believe that brands have never mattered more as beacons of trust and identity for consumers.
We are a team of brilliant, creative problem-solvers who believe there’s nothing we can’t achieve together, for our clients and for each other.
The Team Assistant will play a vital role in supporting one for the most crucial and busy departments in the agency. The Resource and Talent Acquisition team look after the workflow for the whole agency and also all hiring. The team assistant will work with the team in ensuring the smooth running of the agency admin while working in a fun and exciting team environment.
- Inputting all completed & signed ITH forms onto TalentTree (HR System) for freelancers for all departments (Creative/Design/Account Management/Project Management/Strategy) ensuring successful onboarding/offboarding
- Running weekly reports of freelance current TalenTree end dates
- Actioning all YunoJuno (freelance booking tool) extensions and creating a new YunoJuno booking per each extension ensuring correct dates, rates and notice periods are inputted
- Manage the freelancer Non Disclosure Agreement process
- Assisting the Talent Acquisition team in any internal hires and associated admin
- Approving all YunoJuno freelance timesheets weekly
- Organising building passes for all freelancers and ensuring long term freelancers (over 2 weeks) attend fire safety training
- Greeting Freelancers to the building / introducing to relevant team members / making sure they are seated at the appropriate desks / making sure they have access to IT – Adobe Creative Suite, Wifi and printer access / arranging IT equipment where necessary / arranging lockers
- Supporting Resource Assistant with IT issues
- Liaising with finance to provide Maconomy access to new joiners and training new freelancers on timesheet completion
- Working with finance to input any paper timesheets into Maconomy and ensuring the correct job numbers are logged
Mindsets and Behaviours
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Works well alone and as part of a team
- Can do attitude and ability to cope under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
At the heart of everything we do are our core values, our DNA, those beliefs that make us part of Ogilvy.
We have a set of five values that we expect everybody in the agency to sign up to. It’s not a set of rules, but it is a set of beliefs about how we go about our daily lives that we think helps set expectations of the kind of partners we look for.
We are never satisfied
Just try it
Everyone matters, embrace difference
Put creativity first
Care about every detail