Marketing Team Administrator
I'm currently working on a fantastic opportunity for a highly organised and super sparky Marketing Team Administrator to join an in-house design agency based in Birmingham. If you're looking for a great in house opportunity with the brilliant buzz of an agency role and some fantastic benefits (including 40 days holiday!) this could be the perfect role for you!
This is a really exciting opportunity to join the client services team of a busy internal marketing agency in a role that will see you supporting a lovely team of account handlers as well as assisting with events and promotions and acting as PA to the Marketing Director.
They're looking for someone who is brilliantly organised, proactive and a real team player, who has experience working in an events or marketing or admin position. You'll have excellent interpersonal skills, creative flair and have excellent organisational skills, this is a busy role where you'd be managing lots of different tasks so the ability to spin plates is a must!
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with general personal assistant and office management tasks including HR and health and safety duties, diary management, induction programmes and training support
- Promoting the agency itself - attending meetings and taking notes, managing group emails, updating the website, creating marketing collateral
- Event management - managing and attending exhibitions, organising training days and arranging a fab Christmas party!
Knowledge and experience required:
- Experience working in an administration role - ideally within marketing or events
- A proactive approach to your day to day, the ability to muti-task and juggle changing priorities
This is a fantastic opportunity for highly organised events or marketing administrator looking to further their develop their career within a really well-established internal agency where you'll get great opportunity to develop your marketing skills if you have a strong desire to progress your career in that area. If you're a super sparky administrator with experience managing multiple projects, diaries and events this could be the perfect role for you - not to mention the amazing benefits, did I mention the 40 days holiday?!
The company is based outside of central Birmingham and is easily commutable from Coventry, Birmingham, Warwickshire, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Warwick, Nuneaton, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Redditch, they also have onsite parking.
If you would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Marketing Team Administrator, In-House Design Agency, £19,500, Birmingham