Business Insights Manager - 12 month FTC
Business Insights specialist – 12 month FTC
Our client is a Global player in drinks. They are looking for an Business Insights Manager to join their well established and high performing insights team, with a background in FMCG and continuous insights to work across a portfolio of UK brands. This role reports into a Senior Consumer Insights Manager.
You will partner with the brand marketing team to drive strategic change, help guide the execution of great activity and be part of the commercial success of the business. You will do this through the delivery of external market, shopper and consumer insights which drive business decision making – both guiding strategy and proactively identifying and leading action planning against performance issues.
- Act as a strategic thought-partner to marketing and the wider business ensuring that the objective voice of the consumer is considered in key business discussions and decisions
- Help shape the three year strategic plan and annual operating plan for your specific brands in partnership with marketing, based on genuine consumer and shopper insight ensuring plans reflect key consumer, shopper & market opportunities and that the business is targeting the most valuable growth spaces
- Ensure research delivers against strategic priorities and drives brand growth - all research learnings and key insights are translated into clear implications that are acted upon by the business
- Measure and evaluate key activities and assets post-launch, to determine their effectiveness and efficiency in-market.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong experience of application of core continuous insight tools (Kantar, Nielsen, IRI, CGA) – ideally having worked at a continuous agency
- Understanding and use of key ad-hoc research techniques advantageous, but not essential
- Demonstrable experience of working on FMCG brands
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to make clear recommendations based on consumer insight
- Strong communication skills (written & oral) with an ability to inspire action in others
- Able to build strong relationships, influencing across all levels within the organisation
If you like the sound of the role and think you have the skills required, please get in touch.
** Please note that due to the high number of applicants we receive, we may not be able to respond to every application. If you don’t hear back from us within 3 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to visit our website and register for job alerts as new opportunities arise on a daily basis **