5 days left
MID-WEIGHT GRAPHIC DESIGNER - £25K - PERM - C LONDON
Major Partners has collaborated with the team at DARE to offer a full-service recruitment solution to their hiring needs. We're currently based on-site with the agency and helping to source creative specialists for their on-site team, based within their client Clyde & Co's offices.
We are looking for an ambitious Mid-weight Graphic Designer with a passion for typography and layout design and a keen interest in new and innovative design outputs. The designer will join a team of talented and enthusiastic people working on various collateral for B2B/B2C and internal communication mainly for print outputs but with an increasing demand for digital and moving image.
Supported by the Lead Designer and the Creative Services Manager (CSM), the mid-weight Graphic Designer will create outstanding work following the brand guidelines, to the client's brief and exacting standards.
You will be part of a multi-skilled on-site design team delivering exceptional design and artwork to one of our key clients. From an approved concept through to final delivery, you'll be responsible for creating materials with excellent design execution.
As a team player, you will contribute to the successful delivery of multiple design projects globally. The studio is fast-paced and the projects vary on a daily basis.
The main team is based in London, with regional designers based in Dubai and Sydney.
This role is to be based on-site within the client's London offices.
* Create world class designs with a focus on balancing creativity and technical possibilities.
* Design of various collateral B2B and B2C to exacting standards, with a cross-platform approach and ability to drive forward traditional BAU design requirements.
* Creation of a truly differentiating visual print, digital and moving image language for Clyde & Co, helping to develop innovative solutions to take the client through a digital transformation
* Ability to interpret current branding guidelines into engaging visual designs that push the brand forward
* Collaborate closely with the lead designer to solve design challenges and translate conceptual thinking into excellence results
* Participate in internal ideation sessions, collaborate with the team to craft presentations.
* Ability to take and positively influence client briefs with own innovative ideas.
* Understand and translate business needs, market context, and visual opportunities into delightful and differentiating designs and holistic systems that effectively communicate the firm's
* Experience of working with production to understand time estimates and schedules for the tasks provided
* Consistent record of interpreting briefs right first time and delivering design projects within agreed timeframes, effectively managing workloads within agreed timescales,
* Proactively monitor quality, accuracy and consistency
* Daily client liaison/stakeholder management
* Experienced animation skills
* Experience creating infographics
* Experience creating interactive pdfs
* Work proactively under own initiative and as part of the design team
* Add value to briefs by offering own ideas and creativity to projects whilst working within a broad range of design guidelines across a variety of artwork collateral
* Excellent approach to client liaison, with a proven track record of developing strong client relationships
* Experience of working closely with clients during kick-off meetings and sculpting the brief to get the best solution for the client whilst really demonstrating the breadth of the agency's capabilities
* 3+ years of graphic design experience working in-house or for an agency
* Highly competent with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
* Competent on Sketch and After Effects
* Design-trained, understanding of good graphic design principles, typography, colour and composition
* Demonstrates excellent attention to detail.
* Provides an accurate presentation of final artwork for production.
* Proven experience in designing for print in a corporate environment.
* Solid understanding of printing process.
* A strong portfolio that demonstrates your design thinking and core craft skills across a variety of client sectors and communications
If your experience matches the above and you're looking for your next challenge, please get in touch. CV's to Luke.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly