Reputable branding and advertising agency in London is looking for an Associate Partner.
This is a key role which includes heading up client services and supporting the agency’s growth.
- Manage and grow business opportunities within current clients, attaining targets for revenue, profit and client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior clients. Manage budgets and timelines, overseeing all deliverables to meet client specifications.
- Direct the development of client presentations and other important communication ensuring it is clear, compelling and persuasive.
- Lead the successful recruitment of new clients and new work, attaining targets for revenue and profit.
- Cultivate new business opportunities, identify client needs and project requirements, and work with senior management to lead new business meetings, presentations and pitches.
- Work with senior leadership to develop short- term and long-term roadmaps including operational budgets, revenue goals and resourcing
- Manage the P&L and budget for the business and work directly with the key stakeholders on reporting and financial planning. Ensure all budgets and campaign plans align with agency priorities.
- Represent the agency across the industry, attending industry functions and participating in speaking and conference engagements.
Build, train, manage, and inspire a team of top talent. Manage staff utilisation and resourcing.
Develop a fun, engaging, collaborative work environment that attracts great people and inspires award winning work.
Encourage positivity, address concerns, be transparent, engender trust and openness, and support and mentor all members of the team to help them bring their best selves to work.
This is a great opportunity for a senior client services person with agency tenure who can hit the ground running on B2B, a real leader in the business, bright and a driver with a winning personality.