6 days left
Our client is a leading full serviced integrated agency based in London. We're looking for a passionate, creative, and multi-disciplined front-end developer to join the digital team in their London office.
As the sole front-end developer, you will be working across multiple projects including newbuilds, site updates, smaller creative projects like EDM creation, digital advertising and social. Working alongside a senior creative team and a back-end Umbraco developer, you will use current front-end technologies and frameworks to build clean and optimise digital products from both static and prototyped designs and UX with a high degree of accuracy.
You will have the ability to manage your own tasks and work to deadlines as well as working closely with the wider team to help problem solve, provided estimates, and warn of issues as soon as they become apparent.
What we're looking for
This role is for a Front-End Creative Developer who will be responsible for development of interactive projects from conception through to completion, in a senior-level environment, collaborating with skilled and passionate designers and back-end developers
Essential skills required include, but are not limited to:
- Senior level with 5yrs professional experience minimum
- Experience in using build tools such as Gulp and Grunt
- Asynchronous / REST API methods
- Solid understanding of how Content Management Systems work
- Experience with version control (GIT / Bitbucket)
- Excellent understanding of responsive builds
- Debugging for mobile and legacy browsers
- Good understanding of performance optimisation techniques
- Experience with at least one of React JS, Vue JS, Angular JS or other SPA frameworks
- Creation of EDM templates that are compatible with most email clients
- Awareness of technical on-site SEO requirements
- High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and knowledge Adobe Suite
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage own tasks and work to deadlines
- Excellent sense of aesthetic and motion
- Exceptional attention to detail
- A creative thinker and problem solver
Additional Extras would be nice:
Experience with: PHP, WebGL, Unity3D, OpenFrameWorks, Processing
Understanding of front-end performance, CMS integration, Umbraco knowledge,
C#, Node JS, Unit testing
Please send CV and website porfolio link stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly