6 days left
DIGITAL DESIGNER - £30-£32K - PERM - UXBRIDGE - AGENCY/IN-HOUSE
Major Partners is currently working inside the agencies Dare and Adjust Your Set (part of the Inside Ideas Group) to manage all elements of recruitment for a brand new team, sitting within their client Hertz's offices in Uxbridge. Hertz are the global leader in the automotive and transportation space and are currently looking to hire a new team to aid them with a brand transformation that will see them as a go to within the luxury lifestyle market.
This team will support Hertz' 6 corporate markets across EMEA, as well as work with the central partnerships, digital, CRM and brand teams. This team will serve as Hertz' bespoke agency, working at the heart of their business.
* As a member of the Hertz team you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through interactive design ideas and creativity
* You will be looking to make positive change to all of Hertz digital communications, for key user journeys including campaign landing pages
* You will be delivering projects from brief to consumer in a close working partnership with the wider Hertz Team, in bounding the Client, Technology and traditional design staff
* Attention to detail is vital as this a key role within the entire consumer journey for Hertz customer and its members
* You will be expected to bring knowledge of content and wider digital trends to bear, to work with other content strategists, participate in client education and promote best practice among senior stakeholders
* Proven design experience with an online body of work, including experience in digital / UI / product or service design.
* Experience working in an agency or brand design team environment.
* Experience working with the latest versions of Sketch, and Adobe creative suite
* Proven knowledge of HTML/front end development and its practices
* Experience with motion and UI animation principles.
* Experience working with design systems and content guidelines
* A degree or good qualification in a Visual related discipline is preferred.
* We are looking for people who want to work closer with clients and brands, who are entrepreneurial and relish the opportunity to be a part of something new and dynamic.
Not essential but definitely an advantage:
* Experience in automotive, transportation and/or travel brands
* Multi-market experience
* Languages spoken (Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch)
If your experience matches the above and you're looking for your next challenge, please get in touch. CV's to email@example.com
Apply for Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly