Senior Digital Communications Officer
Do you have experience in generating engaging content across multiple digital channels? Are you available immediately?
Senior Digital Communications Officer - Up to £36,000 pro rata - 12 week contract - London
Our client is one of London's largest providers of higher education and is globally recognised. This faculty is a driver of innovation, policy development and enterprise with significant reach across the university and beyond.
As a Senior Digital Communications Officer you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of integrated digital communications to support the work of the faculty.
You will create engaging content and deliver campaigns across a range of channels including the website, intranet, social media and weekly e-newletters. Content will involve video, podcasts and live broadcasts. You will be expected to manage all aspects of campaign delivery from planning and briefs through to broadcast as well as management of any external suppliers and budgets. This could also include driving awareness and attendance of faculty and university wide events so experience in any event marketing software such as Eventbrite is highly desirable.
You will be tasked with ensuring that the content is communicated in the most effective way across different platforms promoting the institute's activity and impact, increasing their visibility to a wide ranging audience.
To be considered for the role of Senior Digital Communications Officer you will need:
- To be available to interview and start immediately and work through until the end of September
- To have experience in all digital channels from websites and email through to social media
- To be a confident copywriter and able to adapt content to different channels/purposes
- to have experience in developing a range of content from written and photographic to video, podcasts and live streaming
- To ideally have experience in digital campaigns to drive awareness and attendance of ticketed events including experience of event marketing software such as Eventbrite
- To have experience in CMS such as Drupal as well as any experience with design software such as Photoshop or Indesign
If you feel that you can tick all of these boxes and are available immediately then please apply now!
Senior Digital Communications Officer - Up to £36,000 pro rata - 12 week contract - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.