Events Director - Global B2B Integrated Agency
Our client is an awarding winning international comms agency that specialize in the B2B arena. With an enviable list of high-profile clients, this ever-growing team combines global reach and local understanding to produce results-driven marketing and event campaigns that span evolving media, markets and territories.
This agency is looking for an experienced Events Director to lead a major league corporate event in London scheduled for early 2020. The event in question is for a renowned technology client with whom they have worked with for several years.
You will be responsible for a team and will direct and drive forward all the key decisions to make this a successful event – from team management, overseeing logistics, sponsorship management, financial management, keeping the client/senior stakeholders informed of progress and issues as well as thinking strategically and outside the box to ensure the client’s success.
In addition to all the above, the added bonus is that you will be given the opportunity to grow the client relationship. It’s not just about successful delivery of events – it’s also all about maintaining and growing the agency’s client base in the B2B events industry.
Key skills required are:
- 7 years (+) experience of managing live events, meetings and exhibitions from an end-to-end perspective. Agency experience is essential
- Experience of organising 8000+ delegate conferences
- In depth understanding of B2B event management
- Proficient Project Manager in order to multi-task and manage your team/colleagues and meet the client’s expectations
- Effective team manager – know when to delegate tasks/provide guidance
- Experience of budget management/financial control/closely tracking costs
- Confident and positive attitude as you will regularly liaise with clients, senior management and your team
In return for your skills and ability our client offers a competitive salary of £60k, plus benefits.
If this sounds like an ideal opportunity for you, please contact me, Fatima Nixon, by clicking on the button below.