Account Manager - social
Digital /Social Account Manager - Technology
Global independent digital agency based in central London is looking for a social media specialist who loves bringing stories to life! Someone who likes to create stories using local insights, global human truths.
As a Digital Account Manager, your remit will be to create high-quality storytelling programs that drive search and live on social media and are social by design.
You’ll drive the creation of engaging content and conversations across platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube, for a famous technology brand.
You will provide our clients with expert counsel on how to best tell their stories through social media. You’ll tell stories by:
• Developing effective social media strategies
• Managing projects to execute those strategies
• Managing social communities
• Spreading a greater understanding of social with colleagues and clients
• Demonstrating how social can add to integrated marketing campaigns, by understanding the components of those campaigns – such as advertising, paid media, digital, social, loyalty, experiential and retail
• Continually evaluating and enhancing the social media marketing process.
What you will have done:
• Consistently told great stories for organisations and brands through social media
• Executed integrated campaigns and always-on workstreams across multiple EMEA markets; ensuring their delivery against client objectives
• Developed a solid understanding of data analytics, including knowledge of analytics software such as Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights etc.
• Developed a strong ability to develop effective Social and Search Strategies
• Gained a proven track record of delivering social and digital campaigns
• Stayed up-to-date with knowledge of trends across different social platforms
• Proven that you can manage teams
• Proven your ability to work autonomously
• Managed multiple projects with concurrent deadlines
We were founded in 1952 but remain independent and family-owned. We employ more than 550 people with specialist expertise, including brand, research, corporate and financial, public affairs, science and health. We adopt a ‘client first’ approach, building teams that also include specialist communications skillsets of planning, creative and digital marketing. We bring together the best talent to help clients from every industry and sector to tell their stories effectively in an increasingly digital world.