IT Solutions Partner
As the IT Solutions Partner your role will be to identify opportunities for improvement in any IT services or solutions that will drive a competitive advantage for Haymarket.
In this role you will support the technology teams and their leaders in understanding key business processes, evaluating technology solutions and managing change. You should expect to work with all business divisions and functions including; Sales, HR, Finance, Marketing and other business operational teams.
You will be working closely with your IT colleagues to create roadmaps of change to simplify and consolidate the various software platforms and suppliers used throughout our business.
This opportunity would suit someone either looking for a full time or part time position.
Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Evaluating IT vendors, systems and services that support our business
- Understand and document existing business processes, proposing and facilitating changes to those processes
- In collaboration with the Technology Leadership team, design and implement the relevant technology solutions to optimally underpin business processes
- Understand long-term ambitions for various business teams and converting these goals into specific projects with clear objectives and scope, and a roadmap of change
- Provide regular, clear and transparent status updates of all change initiatives to relevant stakeholders – including visibility of costs, plans, issues & risks with associated actions
- Work with Procurement, Business Systems, Architecture and Operations as part of managing the selection of software, solutions or technology services
In addition to you’ll also be responsible for the following:
- Planning, co-ordinating and closely tracking activities against agreed initiatives
- Build productive relationships with other members of the Technology Leadership team
- Developing relationships with peers in the technology industry
- Manage supplier selection processes where necessary.
- Understanding strategic priorities, working with the delivery teams for detailed needs
- Working closely with Operations and Architecture to aid the successful delivery of change programmes/projects
As IT Solutions Partner you’ll possess the following technical and professional skills and experience
- Operating at a senior consultant level in the delivery of business and technology change
- Experience of being a Management Consultant working within organisations to optimise their Business Processes including Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance.
- Prior experience as a Business or Systems Analyst
- Skilled in business process modelling, business case creation and other associated business change techniques
- Comfortable presenting to Senior Management
- Able to negotiate priorities with stakeholders at various levels
- Experience of managing third parties in both the delivery of projects as well as on-going technology services e.g. SaaS
- Experience of working with procurement functions to plan and conduct complex software selections and negotiations reaching lasting valuable agreements and commitments
- Strong end-user & delivery focus, meeting and exceeding expectations
- Able to learn new skills and knowledge, picking up on technical and business challenges quickly
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present ideas verbally and in writing while communicating technical information to a non-technical audience
- Exhibits authority, takes responsibility, is independent and self-starting with a high level of self-confidence
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and brilliant benefits package
- Flexible working hours to suit your lifestyle
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Flexible benefits scheme to suit your lifestyle