Campaign Manager – Digital B2B Marketing – HubSpot / Eloqua / Act-On / Marketo
A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic Campaign Manager with experience of building e-mail and digital marketing campaigns to join a fast-growing B2B Services Agency with a solid brand reputation that supports personal development and career progression.
Our client is looking for someone with experience of building e-mail campaigns to take ownership of devising and executing nurturing and engagement programmes driven by marketing automation using platforms such as HubSpot, Act-On, Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot or similar.
Career development and growth is highly important within this organisation and you will be supported to take on all client, new business and internal marketing campaigns in order to broaden your skill set and build powerful, influential B2B campaigns for Global Brands.
Working with an enviable list of top tier technology brands, this successful and well-established B2B agency has been rapidly expanding and developing its range of clients services and is now looking for an enthusiastic person to manage and execute campaigns and projects around automated programmes; email and landing page creation; campaign optimisation; creation of marketing plans and continuous strategic improvement.
This role would suit an agency professional with e-mail campaign experience looking for a step up in scope & responsibility OR a client-side out-bound campaign enthusiast looking for a fast paced and challenging environment to further develop their career.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you will need to:
- Have 1 to 3 years commercial experience executing digital marketing campaigns (email, landing page, etc).
- Be technically savvy, comfortable with and interested in software applications including Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On, HubSpot, Pardot or similar.
- Demonstrate commercial experience of marketing automation platforms including Marketo, Eloqua, Act-On, HubSpot, or Pardot.
- Have understanding of CRM software (primarily Salesforce or similar).
- Knowledge of Database management (segmentation, reporting and maintenance); List acquisition, import and management; Data analysis, reporting and business intelligence.
- Exposure to Organic / Paid social and search campaigns.
- Ability to actively and confidently communicate in front of clients & colleagues.
- Have a good eye for detail and strong written communication skills.
In return for your skills, experience and input our client offers a starting salary ranging between £30k-£45k (dependent on experience) plus benefits.
So if you want to accelerate your career in marketing automation and work in a company that promotes individualised career focus and loyalty while offering the chance to broaden your skill set and level of responsibility then please get in touch by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV.
Apply for Campaign Manager – Digital B2B Marketing – HubSpot / Eloqua / Act-On / Marketo
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly