Channel Acquisition Manager - Global Technology Sector
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and driven Channel Acquisition Manager or Acquisition Executive to join an established yet expanding organisation that supports personal development and career progression.
If you are looking for the chance to build your career and eventually run and manage a Channel Partner Account Management team, then this opportunity will support and nurture you to achieve just that.
Our client is an established Global platform-enabled marketing solutions provider who are rapidly setting their foothold in EMEA and working with Global IT / Technology brands, marketing to end users through their channel re-sellers.
You will be joining at an exciting time in order to contact and acquire new channel partners from warm lists, and on-board them onto a succeful and value-add service to promote their business.
As one of the first in the new team, you will be given the support, tools and chance to develop in the business and be promoted as the organisation expands.
We are seeking Sales, Acquisition or Channel Partner Marketers who are self-starters, passionate and have the ability to grow client lists from a standing start while developing and nurturing a client portfolio. In return you will benefit by building your career within a company that promotes individualised career focus and loyalty.
To be considered for the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- At least 2 years commercial experience in new business / cold calling / client acquisition – ideally within the IT / Technology sector.
- Proven ability to quickly and effectively establish new relationships.
- Being a self-starter with ambition to go the extra mile to hit your targets and offer best quality of service to your customers.
- Knowledge and experience of platform-enabled marketing solutions.
- Experience of liaising successfully to Director / Owner level within prospect or customer business.
- Previous internal and external stakeholder managemen.t
- Exceptional verbal and written communications and research skills.
- Communicate clearly and concisely varying style to audience.
- Evidence of working to and exceeding commercial targets and objectives.
- Professional and confident manner at all times.
- Strong organisational / time management skills.
- Have client satisfaction at the heart of all you do.
In return you will be offered the chance to grow and eventually lead and shape the team as the company expands, so this is a fantastic chance to broaden your skill set and build your career within a company that promotes individualised career focus and loyalty.
Starting base salary of £35k + £10k performance bonus (OTE £45k) + 25 days holiday (not including UK public holidays) and contributory pension.
Apply for Channel Acquisition Manager - Global Technology Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly