National Media Account Director- OOH Digital
We are looking for a National Account Director for a leading digital out-of-home advertising business, selling engaging & effective media solutions to national advertisers & their media agencies. They help brands reach a range of targeted audiences, including working professionals, active families & young adults, through advertising opportunities in unique locations. Their advertiser base includes the likes of Netflix, Nintendo, O2, BBC, Paramount Pictures, Red Bull, Nivea, Sky, Nando’s, Nike, Jaguar, Lego, Colgate, Calpol & Sony Music.
Due to a period of unprecedented growth, they are looking for a National Media Sales Executive to join their young & dynamic team. Utilising their innovative & growing portfolio of digital media assets, the successful candidate will be tasked with generating revenue from some of the largest media buying agencies in the UK. In addition, they will also be charged with developing direct relationships with the marketing departments of some of the nation’s most famous advertisers.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, highly motivated & proactive, with a firm desire to succeed. Ingenuity is at the heart of this company, so there is plenty of scope for creativity. This is job is based in the Surrey/Hants Border, (Free parking available) with a day spent in London each week on appointments.
Ideal for candidates who no, longer want to do the trudge to London every day
Full training will be provided, including monthly sessions with their sales trainer & full support from the wider team. They offer generous bonus schemes & incentives such as skiing in the Alps in the winter & summer BBQ’s.
Desired Personal Attributes & Skills:
• High energy levels - ‘sales hungry’ - with an upbeat & positive outlook
• An interest in media, marketing & communications - able to sell a concept / solution
• Big personality - confident on the telephone, as well as face-to-face
• A self-starter, highly motivated with creative flair
• An engaging, yet professional manner
• Personable, relationship-builder
• Natural organisational & prioritisation skills; a pro-active ‘game-planner’
• A ‘hunter farmer’ mentality - able to win new business and account manage