Our client is a leading global lifestyle retail brand. They are currently looking for a Senior Designer to join their creative studio. This position is maternity cover for 13 months.
To support the wider graphic design team, designing & defining new concepts, across multiple projects both B2B & B2C audiences.
- Responsible for the creative execution of all seasonal print/branding campaigns
- Working on the detailed briefs for in-centre VM and theatre, challenging the brief and working with the centre teams to conclude and install
- Working across multiple projects: designing campaigns for in-centre POS, branding, internal communications, guidelines & exhibitions/events
- Working with the wider marketing/regional teams on defining the briefs
- To manage the delivery of the approved concepts through to final deliverables, ensuring all artworks are delivered on time and to specification
- Creating guidelines as needed within the design process for local or external executions of design work as needed
- Research, develop and present new creative ideas for discussion/approval at all levels within the business.
- Reviewing workloads and holidays and advising when freelancers might need to be brought in
- Attending regional meetings as needed to discuss and also present design work
- Attending daily production meetings with the wider design teams to ensure timelines are met
- To be a key contact between the regional teams, our agencies and the marketing teams, seeking out information and assets as needed to support the design
- A proven creative background with a commercial approach to design
- Excellent typography skills
- Print and some digital experience
- Present creative at all levels within the business and with our external agencies
- Excellent team-working skills
- Personable, with energy and initiative and happy to work in a small team
- Be a mentor when required (3 junior designers in team)
- Adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to put your ideas across to internal team members and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 5yrs previous Graphic Design experience in industry
- Excellent understanding of print production process & in-depth knowledge of materials and finishes
- Excellent understanding of the photography and retouching process
- Proficient in creative suite applications - Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign, Acrobat etc.
- Some digtal experience would be an advantage
- Experience with the retail/fashion/lifestyle/Travel/Hospitality sectors a plus
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly