Strategic Researcher - Brand Consultancy - London
Who is the agency?
A respectable name in the brand consultancy space, they partner with some of world’s biggest companies to shape their brand using strategy, data and insights. Based in the heart of central London, this consultancy benefit from being part of a larger agency network yet operate much like an independent with a flat structure - collectively responsible for wins and fails. They take training and development seriously and nurture talent from day one.
What's the role?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Strategist to join the busy team. You'll be supported on each account by a Senior Analysts in the day to day management of your accounts as well as playing an active role in developing new business pitching from proposal through to delivery. This role will require ad-hoc travel
What's the Day to Day?
- Manage and build client relationships day to day
- Contribute to strategic problem solving using research and data.
- Identify new business opportunities
- Line manage and coach team members in their day to day work
- Incorporate new ways of working, technologies and methodologies across client accounts
- Lead the development in planning presentations and pitches,
- Demonstrate expert key research skills
- Show a passion for the digital media landscape and integrate digital in solutions proposed to clients.
- Oversee analysis of social listening and other digital data sources
- Stay up to date and can talk knowledgeably about industry developments
Who you are?
A confident Strategist with at least 3 years experience in a research agency with experience in blended methodologies (e.g. qual, quant, mobile, social) You'll have bags of initiative, be curious, creative and adaptable to new ways of working. You're a natural problem solver and have mastered the core principles in strategy, able to simplify the complex. Ready for your next challenge you are hungry to learn, highly motivated and enjoy working in a team environment.
What do you need to have?
- A proven track record in a research agency
- 3 years plus strategy experience ( brand, marcomms or advertising)
- Strong knowledge of qual and quant research methods.
- Able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the evolving media and consumer landscape (e.g. digital channels),
- Able to use various types of data to answer business questions.
- You’ll be working across a portfolio of accounts so you’ll need to be proactive and have excellent organizational skills to respond to a wide range of client needs.
- Strong management skills. Able to lead and prioritise to deliver outstanding quality on time and coach team members to do so.
- identifying the insight story and telling it in clear and inspiring way.
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Strategist to move up the career ladder with a stunning Brand Consultancy
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.