Senior Trade Marketing Manager
Our Wimbledon based FMCG client is looking to recruit a Senior Trade Marketing Manager to lead, develop and deploy the go-to-market plans to drive sales fundamentals and establish perfect in market execution building both customers and business.
This role will focus on the following areas:
• Working with Marketing and Sales to define size of the initiative, launch timings, promotional strategy and funding rates required to deliver against the objectives and targets
• Lead the Wholesale, ECom and Premium Retail Trade Marketing team (2 direct reports; Shopper Marketing Manager & Category Management Executive) to equip our sales and customer teams to grow their customers business
• Lead channel initiative and promotional strategy design and execution, working with brand and design teams and Shopper Marketing Manager to develop meaningful execution
• Develop cycle sales presentations presenting FY initiatives at key customer meetings.
• Lead and align with local and global leadership to pricing strategies and trade terms per initiative / per brand.
• Deliver distribution, volume and NR input and preparation at Demand Reviews and Initiative Planning meetings.
If you have a proven background in sales, including National Account Management or trade marketing then we would love to hear from you.