Senior Trade Marketing Manager
Our Wimbledon based FMCG client is looking to recruit a Senior Trade Marketing Manager to lead, develop and deploy the go-to-market plans to drive sales fundamentals and establish perfect in market execution building both customers and business.
This role will focus on the following areas:
• Working with Marketing and Sales to define size of the initiative, launch timings, promotional strategy and funding rates required to deliver against the objectives and targets
• Lead the Wholesale, ECom and Premium Retail Trade Marketing team (2 direct reports; Shopper Marketing Manager & Category Management Executive) to equip our sales and customer teams to grow their customers business
• Lead channel initiative and promotional strategy design and execution, working with brand and design teams and Shopper Marketing Manager to develop meaningful execution
• Develop cycle sales presentations presenting FY initiatives at key customer meetings.
• Lead and align with local and global leadership to pricing strategies and trade terms per initiative / per brand.
• Deliver distribution, volume and NR input and preparation at Demand Reviews and Initiative Planning meetings.
If you have a proven background in sales, including National Account Management or trade marketing then we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Senior Trade Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly