Digital Marketing Manager
Ultimately they are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing professional to join the team. Their industry is changing rapidly and digital marketing is a key strategic focus for them as a business.
The role will be integral in designing and executing omnichannel digital marketing campaigns for brand and education initiatives, from concept to delivery including tracking, attribution and review whilst focusing on KPI’s and targets to retain existing and acquire new customers, raise brand awareness and ultimately grow sales demand. You’ll be commercially aware, analytical and focused on ROI across the following major focus areas:
1. Lead the on-site activation of marketing campaigns and initiatives. Review and challenge campaign creative to ensure that assets are optimised for a luxury, omnichannel business with a global approach.
2. Work closely with Digital Marketing Executive and eCommerce Executive to create and activate weekly activity calendars across key brands. Focus on integrating new intiatives, content and revenue driving promotions in order to meet set sales targets.
3. Target Customer Segmentation and Insights.
4. Responsible for creating new email lifecycle eCRM campaigns and optimising existing programs.
5. Partner with Head of Innovation & eCommerce to build strategy and design initiatives; ensure market trends are recognised and digital initiatives are driven forward
6. Team Management – budget and spend as well as people management
The right person for this role will present a progressive background across digital marketing for a professional or consumer brand. You will have top-notch analytical skills with the proven ability to interpret data to drive actionable business building solutions. You will be very organised, operate with high level of discipline and able to juggle projects and priorities.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly