Sales Operation Manager
A Sales Operation Manager is needed with experience of Salesforce and Tableau to join a growing team in the heart of London. Our client is an independent business intelligence company that has grown to become a leading provider within their core markets. providing high-value, specialist business information. They deliver key information to defined target audiences through news content, events and data & insight products.
This is a new role within a rapidly expanding information business, working within the sales and marketing function of the asset management division. The Sales Operations Manager will be responsible for driving customer and market insight for the Key Accounts (KA) team and will play a key part in helping the company realise its strategic objectives to grow and maximise revenues from our target audience base.
Working closely with the sales team and the Account Based Marketers (ABM), this role will report into the Head of Marketing and will be focused on data analysis from Salesforce CRM/Pardot, Google Analytics and utilizing insights from Tableau. The role requires a keen analytical mind, scrupulous attention to detail, strong commercial understanding, outstanding presentation skills and a passion for data.
The right candidate will be able to wade through the noise of customer data and produce actionable insights.
- Produce tactical plans for KA Managers to grow existing and penetrate target accounts
- Analyse the size of the market opportunity and identify the value gap within the target markets
- Provide regular reports for the KA team and ABM team on account usage, spend, renewal rates
- Identify sales opportunities through cohort analysis and sector research, mapping out product gaps, usage gaps and price gaps. Prioritise these opportunities by account for the sales team to follow-up
- Produce detailed rationale for the projected growth within the KAs, specifically where should be in 3 years and how to achieve that through ABM and business development.
- Conduct regular pricing analysis for usage bands, identifying areas to capitalize on and flagging risk
- Produce regular reports for senior management team on market penetration and account value and usage growth
- Help analyse marketing effectiveness
- Strong experience of Salesforce CRM
- Tableau skills
- Excellent understanding of the sales function within a subscription business
- A data-driven mind with proven experience of working with commercial and marketing data
- Solid track record of data analysis, visualisation and presentation
- Soft skills to work with both sales and ABM
- Pragmatic approach to a big task, ability to step back and prioritise
- Understanding why a metric is important and the recommendations that can be made from it
- Independent company with established brands
- Friendly experienced team
- Global offices
- Regular on-going incentives
- 24 days holiday rising to 29 days + your birthday off
- Free season ticket loan
- Life Assurance
- Breakfast provided every day
- Exciting Christmas parties
- On-going training and career development
For a complete spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.