Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Responsible for leading digital & PPC across channels, delivering the reporting and insight required to fuel the digital team. Using this insight, they'll work with colleagues across digital.
My client is global Education provider, devoted to providing high quality education worldwide. Based in London my client an established and seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Executive to lead on digital marketing & Paid marketing across all digital channels
The key responsibilities for this Senior Digital Marketing Executive based in London are:
- Analytics management
- Digital Marketing across: Email, Social, Web content, Search Marketing
- Continuous optimisation
- Stakeholder, Agency management
- PPC & paid social campaign management
The successful Senior Digital Marketing Executive will:
- Manage the Analytic's internally, and be the expert in digital channel analytic's
- Work with sales colleagues & the digital team to devise new supporter journeys in key areas such as course registration and enrolment.
- implementing improvements to the digital marketing mix eg effectiveness and spread of referrers, effectiveness of campaign landing pages etc
- Manage PPC & paid social campaigns partnered with agencies.
The is a permanent role based in London paying up to £33,000 per annum + additional benefits. My client is from the Education and Training sector, Commercial experience would be advantageous but not essential.