Marketing Manager - Up to £35,000 DOE - Stratford Upon Avon, Warwickshire
This exciting B2B organisation based in Stratford-Upon-Avon, who work as trusted long-term partners to their clients and deliver projects all over the world, are now looking for a Marketing Manager to take on a 360 lead role and help shape define and grow marketing within the business.
The majority of projects are based in the US, Europe, Dubai, South Africa, China, Singapore and Australia so although this role is UK based, there will be the occasional requirement to travel.
The business is currently turning over c£3 million per annum and aim to achieve a £4.5 - 5 million turnover over the next 3-year period. This is a standalone marketing role and so the business is looking for a marketer who can help to implement their marketing strategy moving forward, with a focus on increasing brand awareness and lead generation, as well as carrying out the hands-on activity day to day.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Build, manage and implement a fully integrated marketing strategy to elevate brand presence globally and drive lead generation
- Build upon current digital marketing including SEO and the use of AdWords
- Create and manage budgets, marketing schedules and reporting
- Produce engaging pre-show/event comms as required by clients
- Management of the business' client facing website, monitor analytics and digital trends to continuously improve website performance
- Develop marketing across various relevant social media channels
- Help shape and define a content driven brand marketing strategy including developing and refining the content calendar and produce required content including blogs/video, social media, newsletters
- Full event management and delivery
- Manage PR content
- Database management/direct marketing - delivery of communications to target segments
- Manage automated campaigns via email
If you have a hybrid skill set i.e. some creative or sales skills this would be a huge bonus but is not essential. Ultimately this is a marketing role and that is the skill set that is most important.
In return you'll have the opportunity to make a true impact on the direction of the business working with an ambitious but playful team.
Please apply or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.