PPC Manager (Bing specialist)
PPC Account Manager (eCommerce Focus) - £30,000-£35,000
Company & Summary
An exciting advertising agency of 40 people and growing fast. They have a focus on smaller to mid-market clients in paid media and have consistently grown YoY. They are a premier Google partner and regularly host senior Google employees in their office to run events and discussions around the latest trends & techniques. Through growth, they are looking for an ambitious PPC specialist to work across a number of clients with an Bing focus. Bing is core area of focus for the agency to increase their rate of growth even further by upselling the service to existing clients! They allow flexible and remote working after successful probation as well as regular socials, a free £500 training budget for every employee and free food. eCommerce client experience is not essential.
The Role Outline:
To support the growth of the Microsoft (Bing) advertising business within the agency. This a key focus business unit with incredible potential.
To devise and implement strategies across a number of assigned client accounts and manage campaigns in accordance with these strategies.
Being an internal champion for Microsoft and supporting the wider agency team to help grow the business. Hit Microsoft targets by growing existing customers and helping win new business
In conjunction with the Marketing Director and Customer Relationship Director ensure we have a Microsoft Partner Account plan in place that is regularly reviewed with Microsoft.
Responsible for the day to day running and management of accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data, implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance. Ensuring the client is always ahead by implementing new techniques you will learn from Microsoft
What are the key skills & attributes that they are looking for in candidates?
- Numerate with great business acumen
- Experienced in managing customer budgets
- Literate with the ability to produce top quality written reports
- 1-2 years' experience of PPC management
- Good knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns on Microsoft (Bing)
- Basic knowledge of Google Analytics and other major third-party analytics platforms
- Good working knowledge of major social media channels including Facebook and Twitter, with some knowledge of running paid advertising campaigns on these platforms
- Ability to setup and implement new PPC accounts