CRM/Direct Marketing Account Director - Manchester!
Our client is a reputable London-based creative agency and they are on the hunt for an Account Director to lead one of its largest and flagship clients. The role is based within the client's head office, 5 days a week near Manchester and its essential that the right candidate brings solid CRM/direct marketing communications experience. This is a brand new team which means huge opportunity to make your mark!
We are looking for a professional and outgoing Account Director to join our new team! Someone who understands the intricacies of individual customer journeys and what drives them. And someone who focuses on pushing what is right for the customer.
Facilitates the creation and exposition of great strategy
- Understanding of client’s business and objectives
- Partners with strategists to shape briefs and apply over-arching brand strategy
- Is able to shape strategy and understand the roles of each channel within the campaign eco-system to drive customers to take the desired action
- Understands each stage of the customer journey, ensuring strategy aligns with overarching customer and broader business objectives
- Can navigate clients’ research methodologies and uses them to build ideas rather than stagnate them
- Has a clear view of how data processes and segmentation works and how this influences and determines the strategy
- Understands the role test and learn plays in optimising campaign effectiveness
- Progressive relations with media partners and third parties to identify right channels and set path for best possible creative opportunities
Creates the right environment for big, bold and bionic ideas to flourish
- Has a clear understanding of ideas. Is able to shape, build and interrogate them
- Prepares ground for positive reception to ideas and can present creative work persuasively
- Isn’t afraid to challenge but knows which battles to fight when it comes to protecting work
- Adept at connecting creative ideas across channels, translating brand creative into effective customer comms to make bigger and better campaign platforms
- Ensures continuity and consistency of comms through the customer journey
- Has an awareness of brand and design guidelines, ensuring that creative is fit for purpose and optimised for each channel, with a particular focus on email
- Navigates feedback from regulators and stakeholders and protects work through client’s research and approval process
Leads the project plan in an agile way and navigates all parties to deliver against the plan
- Creates a clear vision of how to create project success
- Is the connector who brings together different disciplines & stakeholders to work effectively
- Gets the best out of others by knowing when to engage the different disciplines and stakeholders
- Is able to create an ecosystem of activity and holistic production plan
- Is adept at prioritising projects; understanding what projects are business critical vs urgent to ensure adequate resource is allowed
- Ability to forward plan & anticipate problems & adapt accordingly
Shows dedication to craft to deliver high quality work in all channels
- Effectively partners with agency producers, production partners & third parties
- Fluent around all production techniques, quick to learn and lead multi- faceted ones
- Understands the time it takes for end-to-end project delivery (especially for email, social and digital) and manages client expectations around these
- Leads by example, and is able to adapt the speed of the work of the team necessary to deliver high quality outputs even if time is tight
- Shapes the craft and maintains highest possible standards for everything we make no matter how big or small
- Takes opportunities to make the most of our creative deliverables and budgets
Develops effective relationships with all stake holders to create best possible outcome
- Has influential partnerships with clients and senior stakeholders to take client on a journey to better work
- Problems solves, makes good intuitive decisions and prevents or manages conflict
- Strong communication skills – acute listening, persuasion, conviction and expectation management
- Good judgement on when to manage upwards, downwards & across disciplines
- Brings out the best in those around them and is an active citizen in the department and wider agency
Displays an instinctive, entrepreneurial spirit to generate new creative and financial opportunities
- Good commercial awareness of the industry and clients operating environment
- Understands scope of work, fee and contract to help deliver maximum revenue for agency services
- Tight cost control & supports team in pro-active management of WIP/cash-flow
- Good relationships with finance team and is developing analytical and negotiation skills around project fees
- Sees and seeks opportunities for growth
Key personal attributes
- Collaborative team player, open minded – non-political.
- Relentlessly curious about people, technology, brands, business.
- Self-starting, proactive and prepared to put in the hard yards to deliver excellent creative and strategic output.
- Able to balance a strong point of view with an ability to listen, learn and adapt.
- Energised by doing the right thing for our clients; solution and results focused.
- Positive, enthusiastic, unflappable.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, send us your CV today!
Apply for CRM/Direct Marketing Account Director - Manchester!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly