Office Manager/EA - Creative Agency
Great opportunity for a highly organised and personable Office Manager who enjoys working in a creative environment
Leading, independent agency based in London, who help brands to reinforce and engage with their audiences all around the world. They define and design brands and total retail experiences for some of the biggest high street names in today's changing retail landscape. Hugely creative, friendly trendy environment to work in with lovely office space!
The Office Manager/EA (Admin Team Leader) will be responsible for managing the office admin team of 3 on a day-day basis, acting as a senior level point of contact and a go-to advisor, with leading on the performance and development of individuals, sound boarding and mentoring and planning resources for holiday and cover. You will oversee processes such as travel, H&S, facilities and maintenance whilst additionally providing admin and diary support to 4 Design Directors. You'll be the very lynchpin of the agency.
- Line management of 3 - oversee teams' admins tasks, providing guidance, support and advice
- Check minutes/proof documents of team as required
- Support individual performance reviews and ongoing development plans
- Support any recruitment required for the department
- Oversee the studio maintenance and checks
- Responsible for health & safety of studio
- Facilities management - manage facilities - landlord, contractors, alarm, desk allocation etc
- PA support to 4 design directors - Diary / Expenses
- Manage reception ensuring adequate cover at all times/plan rotas etc - Help the team as and when needed (i.e. cover, work flow, absence)
- GDPR compliance and oversee processes and procedures
You will be an experienced senior level administrator with excellent communication, interpersonal and team leading skills. Ideally having previously worked in a senior office admin position for an agency or similar office environment. You will have a flexible, hands on and diplomatic style of working and will be very approachable with excellent people skills.
- Proven experience of leading/managing a team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous PA/Secretary experience ideally in an agency
- Previous travel booking/diary management experience
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Knowledge of H&S/Facilities would be advantageous
If your experience matches the key requirements and responsibilities as listed above, please reflect these in your CV and click "Apply Now", they're keen to start interviewing and it will be a sought after role.