Working on POS/large format/internal comms/marketing/advertising/events
Candidates can come from retail/fashion/lifestyle/travel/events/Hospitality sectors
- Working on the detailed briefs, challenging the brief and working with the teams to conclude and install
- Working across multiple projects/ campaigns for in-centre POS, branding, guidelines & exhibitions
- Working with the wider marketing/regional teams on defining the briefs
- To manage the delivery of the approved concepts through to final deliverables, ensuring all artworks are delivered on time and to specification
- Creating guidelines as needed within the design process for local or external executions of design work as needed
- Research, develop and present new creative ideas for discussion/approval at all levels within the business.
- Attending regional meetings as needed to discuss and also present design work.
- Attending daily production meetings with the wider design teams to ensure timelines are met
- To be a key contact between the regional teams, our agencies and the marketing teams, seeking out information and assets as needed to support the design
- Confident & Established Creative
- Excellent typography skills
- Present creative at all levels within the business and with our external agencies
- Excellent team-working skills
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.
- Personable, with drive, energy and initiative and happy to work in a small team.
- Adapt to change and respond positively to new challenges and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to put your ideas across to internal team members and external stakeholders
- Minimum of 5 years previous Graphic Design experience in industry
- Excellent understanding of print production process & in-depth knowledge of materials and finishes
- Excellent understanding of the photography and retouching process
- Proficient in creative suite applications - Photoshop/Illustrator/In-design, Acrobat etc.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Senior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly