Head of Marketing
Our client is fast growing B2B SaaS company in the online fundraising space and are revolutionising the way that charities raise funds online with cutting edge fundraising technology.
They’re already trusted by over 3,000 good causes in the UK.
Due to this phenomenal growth, they’re looking to hire their first Head of Marketing to establish and grown this function within the business.
This is a pivotal hire for the company. Reporting directly to the CEO, you’ll be their first Head of Marketing, joining a growing team at a critical point in their journey, with the autonomy to shape the company’s entire marketing function.
Your main objectives will be to position and develop the company as the go-to provider of fundraising technology for the sector, by driving their brand recognition and awareness.
You’ll need a driven, hands-on and self-directed approach, as you’ll be planning and implementing multiple marketing strategies, encompassing: digital, communications, PR, events and content.
To help you achieve this, you will need to build a team of marketing specialists and inspire them to deliver your vision.
You will absolutely need:
- A proven track record of scaling SaaS B2B businesses by developing and implementing marketing strategies including: digital, communications, PR, events and content
- Experience of building and inspiring amazing marketing teams
- Team Management experience and excellent attention to detail
- Experience of brand positioning through: digital, social media, PR, email and other marketing channels
- Experience of working closely with multiple teams within a SaaS business to support product launches and feature enhancements
- C-level credibility with the ability to influence board decisions
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Previous start up experience would be desirable