Creative Director - B2B integrated marcoms agency
Mentor. Conceptualist. Leader.
As a successful Creative Director, these are some of the key words that should describe you whenever anyone thinks of you!
This opportunity as a Creative Director isn’t at a normal bulk standard marketing agency. They have a pedigree that stretches over decades and have stood the test of time and remained as a recognised global B2B agency through all kinds of challenging markets.
This particular client is an award winning B2B marcoms agency that specialises in the tech and automotive sector.
This agency was founded by two very charismatic and well known B2B marketing leaders. Who over have grown the business and expanded in the US and Far East regions, bringing their unique approach to B2B comms.
It because of this career defining experience they are able to combine their knowledge and have created a business model and approach that delivers vast success.
Our client is now seeking an experienced Creative Director to come on board for a 1 year full time contract with the possibility of going permanent, and help shape, develop and mentor the creative teams.
To be suitable for this role as Creative Director you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You might be an Associate Creative Director with a desire to make the step up, or a Creative Director in an agency ready to take on more.
- MUST have strong experience working on Tech clients
- Very strong B2B conceptualist experience either visual or copy based
- Breakthrough work – we need to see that you’ve got great ideas and can work with and inspire people around you create great B2B campaigns.
- Demonstrable passion for making brands and campaigns meaningful, by creating strong campaign positions that inspire businesses to engage, and ultimately buy
- Love working with people. Positivity, looking for ways to say ‘yes’
- Happy to ‘do’ the work, but equally happy to step back and guide, praise and nurture
- Principles. Honest & straightforward.
- MUST have a strong background and a proven track record in managing and developing mid sized teams
In return for your skills and experience our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £70-90k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience. There is also the option for a 3-4 day week if that is more preferable.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Tom Howe today by clicking on the apply button below.