Director Research & Insight
Director, Research & Insight - £50,000-60,000 DOE - Milton Keynes
Do you have a passion for consumer brands and insight? Check this one out in Milton Keynes...
We're looking for a Director (with a strong MR or insight background) for a leading integrated marketing agency dedicated to the Leisure, Hospitality and Tourism sectors. The business is growing quickly, and the insight team is a big part of that.
Based in attractive offices with FREE PARKING, they have a solid reputation in PR, research, insights and strategy-based marketing. Now is the perfect time to join as they embark on an ambitious expansion plan.
You will be the go-to person in the agency for everything research and insight while heading up your own team and reporting directly into the CEO. It is a vital role in the business as they continue to perform well ahead of target.
You will manage the day to day research and analysis of customer surveys and focus groups. You'll oversee each project from initial questionnaire development to full post survey debrief of the results - conclusions and recommendations and running the team
More specifically you will oversee:
- Strategy & Innovation
- Client Projects
- Business Development
- Line Management
- Good strategic thinker and strong intellectually
- Ability to spot and develop opportunities for clients and the agency
- Sound project management skills
- Comfortable working across (and with) a variety of clients, people, projects and briefs
- Proficiency across both qualitative and quantitative research, as well as possessing the ability to analyse existing data sources (such as client sales data)
- Experience of facilitating primary research: focus groups etc
- Experience of developing online questionnaires, balancing user-friendly completion with the depth required to answer a complex brief
- Up to date with modern research techniques and always learning more
- A great leader of your own team, clients and agency
- Collaborative and team-focused approach to service delivery and the development of the agency growth plan
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, advanced in Excel
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and pride in turning research into actionable insight
- Confident with drive, energy and passion
- An excellent team player
- Fun to work with
What's in it for you?
- You'll be joining a motivated, fun group of people in a successful company
- You'll work on some huge consumer brands
- You'll receive and excellent salary and...
- 26 days holiday plus Christmas
- Free Parking
- Regular nights out on the company
- Excellent training and development
It's a great job so apply ASAP before someone else takes it!
Apply for Director Research & Insight
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly