Marketing Manager - Financial Services - Intermediaries
Have you marketed to IFA's? Do you understand the best way to engage with the intermediary market?
Superb opportunity for Intermediary Marketing Manager to join a growing and respected wealth management company.
A leading Investment and Wealth management company who offer financial planning services to a variety of high-profile clients. Based in the City of London, with offices around the World, they are a dynamic and growing business who offer fantastic career development and progression in the investment world/financial services sector. Highly collaborative marketing team of 10. This is a visible, integral marketing role within the organisation and works closely with the distribution team. Excellent bens.
Reporting to Marketing Director the IFA/Professional/Intermediary Channel Marketing Manager - will be an integral part of the marketing team, you'll lead the development and delivery of initiatives across the full marketing mix under the professional channel umbrella (IFAs, intermediaries, accountants, lawyers) and have real ownership of your channel.
- Lead the development and evaluation of integrated marketing and communications plan targeted at IFA's/professional channels.
- Develop and deliver initiatives across website, email, online, press advertising, PR and events (sponsorship)
- Lead of creation of content marketing copy, content for IFA and intermediary audiences.
- Work with key stakeholders to develop creative lead generation marketing campaigns
- Produce positive PR coverage in target IFA/professional services client titles.
- Produce professional services sales support materials
I'm looking for a proactive, on the button b2b financial services Marketing Manager who has at least 5 years' experience producing effective, integrated targeted marketing campaigns for the IFA, intermediaries channels. You'll have a real understanding of this sector and know the best way to communicate and engage with them. You'll have good knowledge of the b2b financial services industry within the wealth/investment management sector. You'll have great communication skills both verbal and written and not fazed by working with a wide range of senior stakeholders. You'll have excellent project management and financial budget understanding.
It's a great time to join this company as they're expanding their presence in the UK and are going through a rebrand. If you're looking for a visible role that allows you to have real ownership of your channel - press the 'Apply Now' button, they're keen to start interviewing.