Major Players are working with a top entertainment brand, who are looking for a Producer to join their growing team in West London on a 12 month FTC. The role will be super fast paced, working closely with the Production Manager to coordinate the entire pre production process.
The Producer will have a real mixture of responsibilities which will include:
- Producing shoots (print and AV)
- Managing pre-production processes including; booking crew, knowing crew requirements, booking casting sessions, wardrobe
- Creating detailed budgets and schedules
- Resource for the team and negotiating contracts
- Deal with internal and external teams including suppliers
- Booking castings and sourcing shoot locations
- Scheduling and attending production meetings for staff at all levels
The ideal Producer will:
- Have 5 years of experience in a production role within an agency
- Be passionate about what they do and have an interest in broadcasting
- Be comfortable projecting business finance and budget management
- Be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
The role will be a great opportunity for someone who has worked in a Production team within a creative agency and be familiar with both print and AV production.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply.