Awesome opportunity to join a fab Birmingham based integrated agency working on creative marketing campaigns for some brilliant brands! If you're an Account Manager looking to join an agency with a great culture and benefits package (including flexible working - which is encouraged and not frowned upon!), enviable client base and super talented team please get in touch.
This agency work on some brilliant clients, from high profile FMCG brands right through to small up and coming boutique businesses and create incredible multi-channel campaigns. They have grown massively over the last six or so years through recommendations and referrals and they're looking for a brand new Account Manager to lead client relationships and oversee campaigns from brief to execution, they have a really collaborative culture so as an Account Manager you can be heavily involved in marketing and creative strategy and really push the boundaries with the work that is produced.
The agency is centrally based, a few minutes' walk from the station, in a fab open plan office. They have a great culture, brilliantly talented team and some lovely benefits including flexible working around core hours (10-4) and a two-week shut down at Christmas.
- Managing client relationships with some of the agency's key clients across b2c and b2b
- Working on the creation of impactful and highly creative marketing campaigns for a variety of brands
- Overseeing campaigns from brief to execution ensuring budgets are managed and briefs are delivered to deadlines
They are looking for a candidate who has:
- Experience within a marketing agency environment at Junior Account Manager or Account Manager level
- The ability to build great relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong attention to detail and a creative mind-set
- A great work ethic, fun approach and real passion for what you do!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a really great agency with a high-profile client base spanning consumer and b2b, from beauty and healthcare products to education and leisure - they have it all covered! The role would suit an established Account Manager or Junior Account Manager looking to join an exciting agency who have a great culture and fab team.
This agency is based in central Birmingham and is easily commutable by public transport and car from across the West Midlands - Warwickshire, Birmingham, Redditch, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Coventry, Worcester, Wolverhampton.
This really is a really exciting opportunity - if you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send through your CV today!
Business Development Manager (part time), Creative Agency, Birmingham, £30,000 - £35,000 pro rata (plus commission)